The organizers are very grateful to our funding sponsors:
- National Science Foundation;
- Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences;
- Michigan Tech Department of Mathematical Sciences;
- Igor Kliakhandler.
To help students and early career researchers (within six years of their Ph.D. at the time of the conference) defray some of the cost of their attendance, travel awards (up to $900) will be available. When registration is open, please indicate that you would like to be considered for a travel award, and send the following support documents to email@example.com. Applications received by 06/30/2022 are assured of full consideration.
- A statement (PDF, 1 page limit) requesting the travel award. This statement should provide rationale for the request, and explain your interest in attending the conference;
- A CV (PDF, 2 page limit). The CV should contain
- your contact information;
- date (month/year) of the award (or anticipated award) of your PhD (if applicable);
- institution awarding your PhD (if applicable);
- your adviser’s name;
- recent publications (if any);
- optional: a url for a working webpage that expands on the information in your CV.