The organizers are very grateful to our funding sponsors:
- National Science Foundation;
- Michigan Tech’s College of Sciences and Arts;
- Michigan Tech Department of Mathematical Sciences;
- Igor Kliakhandler;
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory;
- FOMICS/DADSI – the Swiss graduate program in Computational Science and Data Analytics.
To help students and early career researchers (within ten years of their Ph.D. at the time of the conference) defray some of the cost of their attendance, travel awards are available. In your Registration, please indicate that you would like to be considered for a travel award, and send the following support documents to email@example.com. Applications received by 06/30/2021 are assured of full consideration.
- A statement (PDF, 1 page limit) requesting the travel award. This statement should provide rationale for the request, and explain your interest in attending the conference;
- A CV (PDF, 2 page limit). The CV should contain
- your contact information;
- date (month/year) of the award (or anticipated award) of your PhD;
- institution awarding your PhD;
- your adviser’s name;
- recent publications;
- optional: a url for a working webpage that expands on the information in your CV.
Priority will be given to participants giving a presentation.